Monday, October 1, 2012

Places





This is an e-reader cover image for a short story by Peter Atwood. He used to spearhead a publishing company in Winnipeg called Blizzard Publishers. They hired me for cover art illustration and design work and I liked how they were open to me using different styles to suit the book. I wish more publishers would be open to that way of working, in just knowing that the artist (me) would create something very fitting. Of course Blizzard and I would discuss the proposed treatment for the book cover from various ideas I would come up with, then go from there. You can see some of these covers on my website.




A print mailer, e-mailer and poster for an upcoming show which I was to be a part of but unfortunately the show was recently cancelled.



Oh those beautiful Black Hills...um, I mean Holes. Black Holes. Just having some playtime with a souvenir cover I came across. I've never been there. You all recognize this famous tourist site, yes?